Whether it’s an internet marketing overhaul, or a few SEO tweaks for a company, I love working on new projects in various industries. I have developed digital operations for businesses in addition to creating internet marketing strategy and implementation. While I am based in Atlanta, Georgia, I’m not bound by state lines (our national borders) for executing a marketing goal.
Due to my hyper focus with growing TrustWorkz, I am personally only available for investment and board member inquiries. If you would like to partner with TrustWorkz or use our services for your business, please reach out directly via our website.
Family entertainment centers and amusement parks can learn more about specific marketing consulting that I offer, as it is related to TrustWorkz.
Internet Marketing Experience
Over the past few years, I have worked with many different business niches including:
- Multifamily Housing (Apartments)
- Medical Services / Health Industry
- Roller Skating Rinks
- Trampoline Parks
- Bowling Centers
- Laser Tag Centers
- Paintball Centers
- Bounce Houses
- Amusement Parks
- Green Industry (landscaping, maintenance, design)
- Apparel / Fashion
- Hospitality Industry
- Financial Services
- Construction Industry
- Home Services
- Restaurants / Food Services
- Cigar / Tobacco Shops
- Interior Design
- Arts Community
- Dance Studios
- Professional Dance Companies
- and many more
Current Business Projects
Here are a few things that I’m currently working on:
- TrustWorkz, Inc – We provide a monthly web presence management services that include a mobile responsive website, social media management, local search engine optimization, and content marketing for family entertainment centers and amusement parks.
- Church.org – Realizing that the online church could never replace the actual church, Church.org strives to create a place where communities can connect to their local church. As the site says, “the ultimate goal of church.org is to use technology to bring the online church into community with the “real” church and “real” people through our extensive database of churches and partners all over the world, in order that we all may find Jesus.“
Am I Available For Hire?
I reserve a few hours every month to take on a side project or two. My availability depends on the services you need – strategy, implementation, audit, advising, or investment. If I’m not available to handle your project, then I have a warm circle of trustworthy friends and I would be happy to introduce you.
Simply fill out the form below, and give a few details on whether you need a website redesign, SEO services, or a complete digital marketing overhaul. Feel free to pitch other inquiries too, including VC or board member opportunities.